Welcome to the help page for the Sucre City Guide by Bolivian Life.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question about the guide, please take a moment to see if any of the following answer it for you.
What format does the Sucre City Guide come in?
The guide comes as a PDF file, which is compatible with most computers and mobile devices.
How can I download it to an iPhone / iPad?
The Sucre City Guide is a PDF file. While you should be able to open it in your iPhone / iPad’s web browser, it is recommended that you download it to your device instead. Doing so means the guide will be available to you even when you don’t have an internet connection, and will avoid issues with bandwidth and browser timeouts.
The file can be downloaded and viewed on your device any of a number of PDF-enabled apps, including Google Drive, Kindle and iBooks. Here are the instructions for doing so using Google Drive.
Using Google Drive
Step 1: Download the file to your computer
- Open the Sucre City Guide in your browser, using the download link provided in your purchase receipt.
- Right click and select “Save as…” and save the file to your desktop.
Step 2: Upload the file to Google Drive
- Log into Google Drive using your Google account.
- Upload the Sucre City Guide PDF to Google Drive.
Step 3: Install the Google Drive app on your mobile device
- Install the Google Drive app on your iPhone / iPad.
- Open the Google Drive app and login to the same Google account.
Step 4: Make the Sucre City Guide available offline
- Locate the Sucre City Guide document in Google Drive.
- Click on the “three dots” menu icon beside the name of the document (probably “Sucre City Guide.pdf” unless you changed it).
- Click “Available Offline” to turn it on (the slider turns blue).
Step 5: Open the Sucre City Guide
- Click on the Sucre City Guide document itself to open the document. This may take several minutes initially due to the size of the PDF file (as there are lots of pictures in it!).
- Once the guide opens in the Google Drive app, it will be downloaded to your device and you’ll be able to open it via the Google Drive app at any time, including when you don’t have an internet connection.