Bolivian Life is now welcoming guest posts from emerging travel writers and top travel bloggers alike! Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like your writing featured on our site.
Write a Guest Post for Bolivian Life
Bolivian Life has a number of areas available where you can share your travel stories, experiences and advice travelling in the heart of South America. Some of the following are good places to start, but don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your own ideas!
- Fun tours and activities in Bolivia
- Off the beaten path experiences
- “Best of” lists (e.g. Top 10 Adventure Activities in Bolivia, 4 Unique Ecotourism Experiences In Bolivia, 5 Romantic Weekends In Bolivia, etc.)
- Accommodation and/or Restaurant reviews
- Culture and traditions in Bolivia (festivals, music, dating, food, language, holidays, etc.)
What Guest Writers Get in Return
Guest writers will have a personal bio included at the end of each post with links to their site and social media accounts.
Guest Post Requirements
We don’t have too many rules regarding guest posting on Bolivian Life, however we do ask that posts be both helpful and entertaining to our readers and you include a couple of photos and/or videos (resized to 750px wide) to enhance your work.
Be sure to include a short bio with links to your social media accounts so you can be credited for your hard work!
How to Send
The easiest way is to write the article on your own WordPress blog, upload photos/video and format. Switch from visual editing to text editing and then copy and paste text (html coded article) into a text document and then send it on to us.
Make sure to send us your pitch before writing so we can see if it’s a good fit for the both of us.
How to Get in Touch
Please send an email via our contact form. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST.
- Tell us briefly who you are
- State the title of your proposed post
- Outline the topic with a couple of bullet points
Please Note the Following:
- Send only unique content. The post must be unique and original to Bolivian Life or else may be removed at our discretion.
- Approval for edits. By submitting a post to Bolivian Life, you are giving us permission to make any changes necessary to your content so it better fits the site’s voice
- Approval for use by Bolivian Life. By submitting a guest post, you are giving Bolivian Life the right to use the content in other Bolivian Life ventures, such as marketing the site or in future ebooks, books and guides.
- Don’t be offended if we reject your post. It doesn’t mean we think your submission isn’t worthy – it just may not be the right fit for our website
Guest posting is focused on individual travellers experiences so if you are a company (or represent a company) looking for coverage on our site, please get in touch about advertising.
After the Post is Published
For the benefit of both Bolivian Life and your website, we recommend sharing your guest post through social media after it is published. If you’re building up a freelance portfolio and/or media kit, we also recommend linking back to the post on your website.
Also we’d really appreciate you responding to any comments on the guest post in a timely manner during the week after it’s published.
We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to reading your submissions!